We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our football statistics site, please follow the DMCA process outlined below:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Include a description of the work and the URL where it can be found on our site.
- Provide your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
- Send the above information to our designated DMCA agent:
- [Insert DMCA agent name and contact information]
- Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We may also notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing content and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
- Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us using the information provided in our "Contact Us" section.